Fundamental - Factsheet
JES INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 23 May 2013 17:04
|Change (%): -1.89
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|+1.30 %||-2.50 %||-9.30 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-13.81 %||+13.87 %||-1.27 %|
|Long Term Return
|-44.29 %||-2.50 %||-58.95 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.133 - 0.235
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated on 4 April 2006 in Singapore as a private limited company under the name of JES International Holdings Pte Ltd. On 7 November 2007, it was converted to a public limited company and changed its name to JES International Holdings Limited.
JES International Holdings Limited is a major China shipbuilding group with production facilities capable of producing different types of vessels including non-standard vessels. It produces bulk carriers, containerships, ocean engineering vessels and RO/ROs (Roll-On/Roll-Off vessels).
The Group's vessels can be categorise into:
i) Bulk carriers - For transportation of bulk cargo items, such as ore or food staples and similar cargo.
ii) Containerships - For transportation of all forms of general cargo that can be containerised.
iii) Ocean engineering vessels - Mainly crane barges for the offshore oil sector and offshore construction building works, including salvage barges with revolving cranes (used for oil exploration) and T-shaped barges (used to transport oil rig platforms)
iv) RO/ROs (Roll-On/Roll-Off Vessel)- Designed to carry wheeled cargo such as automobiles, trailers or railway carriages.
The Group's customers include major shipowners based in Europe, Canada and Asia, including China.
||19 Dec 2007
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($)
||First Day Close ($)
||First Week Close ($)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.