Fundamental - Factsheet
GOLDEN AGRI-RESOURCES LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 07 Mar 2014 17:04
|Last (SGD): 0.600
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.495 - 0.625
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
GAR's primary activities include cultivating and harvesting of oil palm trees; processing of fresh fruit bunches into crude palm oil (âCPOâ) and palm kernel oil; and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oils, margarine and shortening.
The Company operates a total planted area of 383,000 hectares, as well as 32 palm oil processing mills, three refineries and four kernel crushing plants in Indonesia.
GAR also operates in China through an integrated deep-sea port, storage, oilseed crushing facilities and refinery facilities in Ningbo and Zhuhai.
GAR and its subsidiaries generated revenue of US$1.9 billion in 2007. The Company has been listed on the Singapore Exchange since 1999.
||09 Jul 1999
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Share split 1 into 2 on 11/09/2007, Share split 1 into 2 on 20/02/08, Bonus issue 1 for 25 on 26/03/09, Rights Issue 17 for 100 @ $0.18 on 25/6/2009
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.