Fundamental - Factsheet
WEE HUR HOLDINGS LTD.
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 23 May 2013 17:04
|Change (%): -3.41
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|-||+1.19 %||-4.49 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-21.30 %||+53.43 %||+64.73 %|
|Long Term Return
|+67.98 %||+68.65 %||+170.70 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.253 - 0.583
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 29 December 2006 as a private limited company and was formerly known as Vietnam Investment Consultant Pte Ltd. On 5 September 2007, the Company changed its name to Wee Hur Holdings Pte Ltd. It was converted into a public limited company on 17 January 2008 and adopted its present name.
The Group provides building construction services in Singapore and act as the management or main contractor in construction projects for both private and public sectors. Its clients from the private sector include property owners and developers, and those from the public sector comprise government bodies and statutory boards.
The Group provides building construction services for projects which comprise:
- Residential projects such as condominiums, apartment buildings, landed housing and public housing;
- Commercial projects such as office buildings, hotels and shopping centres;
- Institutional projects such as schools, tertiary institutions, community clubs, and hospitals;
- Industrial projects such as factories and warehouses;
- Religious buildings such as churches and temples; and
- Heritage and conservation buildings.
||30 Jan 2008
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($) a
||First Day Close ($) a
||First Week Close ($) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Rights Issue 1 WT for 2 SH @ Issue Price of $0.01/WT and Exercise Price of $0.30/WT for 1 NEW SH on 30/09/2009, Bonus Issue 1 SH + 1 WT @ Exercise Price of $0.25/WT for 1 NEW SH for 2 SH on 17/02/2011,
Special Dividend $0.02 on 03/05/2013
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.