Fundamental - Factsheet
EUCON HOLDING LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 20 May 2013 14:43
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|+9.09 %||+63.64 %||+63.64 %|
|Long Term Return
|+20.00 %||-44.62 %||-52.00 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.020 - 0.054
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 1 December 2001 under the name of Blue Aurora Pte Ltd. The Company changed its name to Eucom Holding Pte Ltd and to Eucon Holding Pte Ltd on 25 September 2002 and 7 October 2002 respectively. On 21 July 2004, it was converted into a public company and changed its name to Eucon Holding Limited.
The Group is an outsourced service provider of precision drilling of printed circuit boards ("PCB") for PCB manufacturers in Taiwan and Shanghai, China. The Group provides mechanical and laser drilling, as well as routing services to its customers. It also manufactures single and multi-layers PCBs for its customers, who are moving upstream to provide high-density boards for products such as mobile phones and laptops. It has six manufacturing plants, one based in Taiwan and the other five are located in Shanghai.
The Group is one of the first companies in Taiwan to offer outsourced laser drilling services to PCB manufacturers.
||08 Sep 2004
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($)
||First Day Close ($)
||First Week Close ($)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.