Fundamental - Factsheet
EUROPTRONIC GROUP LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 22 Dec 2014 16:02
|Last (SGD): 0.020
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.015 - 0.062
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 18 November 2000 under the name of Europtronic Group Pte Ltd. On 20 February 2002, the Company was converted into a public limited company and changed its name to Europtronic Group Ltd.
Europtronic Group is a manufacturer and distributor of electronic components that are essential in the use of electrical, electronic, and information technology products. The Company produces its own brand of film capacitors at two state of the art factories located in Shenzhen and Suzhou, China. These products include metallized and non-metalized polypropylene film capacitors, and metalized polypropylene film capacitors for AC circuits (X2). It also produces chip inductors and chip beads via its 77.6 percent owned subsidiary Housing Technology Corp. in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
In addition, Europtronic Group also distributes other various active and passive components for established international brands, including AVX, Sharp, Micro Crystal and Tyco. These include products such as aluminum electrolytic and MLCC capacitors, opto-electronic devices such as transmitters and receivers, flat panel displays, base-band crystals, connectors, and diodes.
The Company's ultimate vision is to become a one-stop solution provider for its customers.
||05 Apr 2002
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Bonus issue 1 for 5 on 04/05/2004, Rights Issue 1 for 1 @ $0.025 on 26/06/2009
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.