Fundamental - Factsheet
HANWELL HOLDINGS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 06 Oct 2015 08:54
|Last (SGD): 0.235
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|1 Year Range
||0.210 - 0.300
||Change From 1 Year Low
||% Change From 1 Year Low (%)
|Change From 1 Year High
||% Change From 1 Year High (%)
|2 Years Range
||0.210 - 0.325
||Change From 2 Years Low
||% Change From 2 Years Low (%)
|Change From 2 Years High
||% Change From 2 Years High (%)
|5 Years Range
||0.161 - 0.370
||Change From 5 Years Low
||% Change From 5 Years Low (%)
|Change From 5 Years High
||% Change From 5 Years High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
PSC Corporation Ltd (â€œPSCâ€) was incorporated in Singapore on 17 May 1974 and is a leading pan-Asian consumer essentials company, well-equipped to provide the best in daily essential needs to consumers.
PSC's strategic direction is reflected in its focus on its two business clusters â€“ Consumer Essentials and Strategic Investments.
PSC's core business cluster â€“ Consumer Essentials â€“ focuses on providing living essential products and services to the modern consumer. The Group is comprised of commercial entities involved in FMCG manufacturing, brand management and marketing, franchise management, health solutions and services, and media education and entertainment.
The Group's secondary business cluster â€“ Strategic Investments â€“ focuses on generating value and strengthening financial asset capabilities by investing in promising enterprises in their respective markets.
Change of Name: PSC Corporation Ltd to Hanwell Holdings Limited. Trading under the new name wef 4 May 2012.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.