Fundamental - Factsheet
CHINA NEW TOWN DEVT CO LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 19 Jun 2013 17:04
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|+1.03 %||-5.77 %||-5.77 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-9.26 %||+88.46 %||+81.48 %|
|Long Term Return
|+8.89 %||-14.78 %||-18.33 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.042 - 0.137
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in British Virgin Islands on 4 January 2006.
China New Town Development Company Limited (CNTD) is a leading new town developer in China. Working closely with local governments, CNTD is principally engaged in the planning and development of large-scale new town projects of at least 5 million square metres. The Company mainly focuses on developing new towns that are located in the suburban areas of China’s major cities.
The Group also develops, manages and operates commercial properties such as hotels and convention centres and public amenities such as recreational parks and museums within the new town developments.
The Group currently has three projects, namely Shanghai Luodian New Town Project (Luodian Project); Wuxi Hongshan New Town Project (Wuxi Project); and Shenyang Lixiang New Town Project (Shenyang Project).
||14 Nov 2007
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($)
||First Day Close ($)
||First Week Close ($)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.