Fundamental - Factsheet
DBS GROUP HOLDINGS LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 18 Dec 2014 17:04
|Last (SGD): 19.530
|Change (%): +2.36
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||15.650 - 20.230
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was originally incorporated as a Bank, in 1968, to provide financial assistance to manufacturing and other industries in Singapore for the purpose of Singapore’s economic development and industrialisation.In 1993, the Company launched its 503.1 million non-redeemable preference share issue, making it the first in Singapore to introduce to the investing public a partly paid preference share with conversion rights. In 1997, it introduced internet banking, also a first in Singapore.The restriction on foreign ownership was removed and the merger of local and foreign shares was effected on 3 September 1999.Pursuant to a scheme of arrangement, The Development Bank of Singapore Ltd was restructured to become a wholly-owned subsidiary of DBS Group Hldgs Ltd on 18 September 1999.The principal activities of the DBS Group consists of investment holding, banking and financing, the provision of mortgage financing, lease and hire purchase financing, corporate advisory services, nominee and trustee services, funds management services, stockbroking, primary dealership in Singapore Government securities, merchant banking, factoring, credit card and venture capital operations, and other financial services.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.