The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 30 November 2004.
The Company, through its subsidiary, Anyang Jiutian Fine Chemical Co Ltd, is principally engaged in the manufacture and production of methanol, dimethylformamide ("DMF") and methylamine. The Group is also engaged in the processing and sale of consumable carbon dioxide and oxygen. The Group's business is divided into three main business divisions, namely, the methanol division producing methanol; the DMF division, producing DMF as its main product and methylamine as its secondary product; and the gas division, producing consumable carbon dioxide and oxygen.
The Group sells its products to customers in China, which include customers in Henan, the surrounding provinces adjacent to Henan, namely Hebei, Shaanxi, Shanxi, Hubei, Shandong, Jiangsu and Anhui, and provinces in the Yangtze Delta Region, namely, Jiangsu and Zhejiang. Some of its customers are manufacturers of downstream products that use methanol, methylamine and DMF, while others, especially those located further away in the Yangtze Delta Region, are trading firms that distribute these chemicals to customers that use these chemicals in their manufacturing processes.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.