Fundamental - Factsheet
CAPITALAND COMMERCIAL TRUST
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 04 Sep 2015 17:04
|Last (SGD): 1.305
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Mean Target Price (SGD)
|Number of Ratings
Estimate Changes Over Past 1 Week 1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 1 Year
View More Details
Target Price Change
Target price was 1.633. Now it is 1.597.
Target price was 1.699. Now it is 1.597.
Target price was 1.773. Now it is 1.597.
Target price was 1.795. Now it is 1.597.
Target price was 1.728. Now it is 1.597.
Change In Revenue
Forecasted revenue was 273.78 M. Now it is 273.71 M.
Forecasted revenue was 274.39 M. Now it is 273.71 M.
Forecasted revenue was 277.03 M. Now it is 273.71 M.
Forecasted revenue was 276.93 M. Now it is 273.71 M.
Forecasted revenue was 309.02 M. Now it is 273.71 M.
Change In Profitability
Forecasted profit was 250.84 M. Now it is 251.03 M.
Forecasted profit was 251.52 M. Now it is 251.03 M.
Forecasted profit was 254.21 M. Now it is 251.03 M.
Forecasted profit was 255.70 M. Now it is 251.03 M.
Forecasted profit was 223.41 M. Now it is 251.03 M.
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||1.225 - 1.935
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
CapitaLand Commercial Trust (CCT) is Singapore's first listed commercial real estate investment trust (REIT) investing in quality income-producing properties predominantly used for commercial purposes. Listed on Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST) on 11 May 2004, CCT was created through a distribution in specie by CapitaLand Limited (CapitaLand) to its shareholders.
The Trust is managed by CapitaLand Commercial Trust Management Limited (CCTML, or the Manager), an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of CapitaLand.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.