ComfortDelGro is a public listed passenger land transport company, with a fleet of more than 38,700 vehicles world-wide. The Group has a global workforce, a global shareholder base and a global outlook. With their beginnings in the early 70s, Comfort Group and DelGro Corporation were both listed land transport companies. On 29 March 2003, ComfortDelGro Corporation was formed through the merger of the two. ComfortDelGro is listed on the Singapore Exchange. ComfortDelGro's businesses include taxi, bus, rail, car rental and leasing, automotive engineering and maintenance services, inspection, test and assessment services, learner drivers' instruction services, insurance brokerage services and outdoor advertising. SBS Transit Ltd and VICOM Ltd are subsidiaries listed on the Singapore Exchange. SBS Transit is Singapore's largest public bus transport operator with a fleet of more than 2,400 buses, as well as urban rail operation, serving more than 2 million passengers daily. VICOM provides inspection, test and assessment services. The Group is also Singapore's largest taxi operator with more than 17,000 taxis. The Group's overseas operations currently extend from the United Kingdom and Ireland to Vietnam and Malaysia, as well as across 12 cities in China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenyang and Chengdu.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.