Fundamental - Factsheet
LH GROUP LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 08 Oct 2015 17:00
|Last (SGD): 0.003
|Change (%): +50.00
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|1 Year Range
||0.002 - 0.008
||Change From 1 Year Low
||% Change From 1 Year Low (%)
|Change From 1 Year High
||% Change From 1 Year High (%)
|2 Years Range
||0.002 - 0.009
||Change From 2 Years Low
||% Change From 2 Years Low (%)
|Change From 2 Years High
||% Change From 2 Years High (%)
|5 Years Range
||0.002 - 0.026
||Change From 5 Years Low
||% Change From 5 Years Low (%)
|Change From 5 Years High
||% Change From 5 Years High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Liang Huat was incorporated on 4 September 1982 under the name Liang Huat Aluminium Pte Ltd. The Company was converted into a public limited company on 11 May 1994 and changed to its present name.
The core business of the Group includes the design, fabrication and installation of building fa�ade and interior wall such as curtain walling system, cladding system, high quality doors and windows and other aluminium engineering and industrial products. Over the years, the Group had business and market presence in the Asia Pacific region which includes Hong Kong, PRC, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia as well as India.
Change of Name:
Liang Huat Aluminium Limited to LH Group Limited with effect from 7 May 2012 to better reflect the diversity of the Group's businesses.
To diversify its source of income, the Group had ventured into the niche sector of vehicle traction systems in 2011 by acquiring intellectual properties and manufacturing facilities relating to 2 new generation vehicle traction systems,"SnowCruiser" and "GripOne", also termed as "Automotive Traction Devices" ("ATD"). ATD is used primarily on passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, emergency vehicles, and buses. ATDs are devices mounted under the vehicle that sling chain segments under the inside drive wheels. These devices can be deployed by the driver when the need for extra traction is required.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.