Fundamental - Factsheet
CENTILLION ENV & RECYC LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 25 May 2012 07:30
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
The Company was established in 1992 and was subsequently restructured and changed its name to Centillion Environment & Recycling Limited in 2006.
The Group owns and manages a portfolio of technologically efficient and environmentally sustainable e-waste recycling facilities in Singapore and Wales. The Group added two recycling facilities in its portfolio, one in California and the other in Massachusetts of USA, through the acquisition of Metech International Inc in October 2007. Under separate licensing agreements, it also manages two other collection and recycling centres, one in Bangkok, Thailand, and the other in Penang, Malaysia.
The Group is currently constructing a recycling plant in Wuxi, China.
Leveraging on this portfolio of recycling facilities and other strategic partners, the Group provides an integrated recycling, processing and treatment services for electronic wastes regionally and globally.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.