Fundamental - Factsheet
CITY DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 21 May 2013 17:04
|Change (%): +0.18
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|-2.71 %||-2.45 %||+0.08 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-1.24 %||+0.80 %||+8.94 %|
|Long Term Return
|+2.63 %||+13.16 %||+3.14 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||9.488 - 13.182
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Incorporated in 1963, City Developments Ltd is a leading residential developer. CDL has built over 15,000 fine homes since 1963. It is also one of Singapore's biggest commercial landlords with more than 30 prime commercial buildings. With a stable of 101hotels, the CDL Group is a leading hotel owner and operator. Its portfolio includes the Millennium, Copthorne and Kingsgate chains of hotels.
Operating in 18 countries, CDL has 7 companies listed on stock exchanges in Singapore, London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Manila.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.