Jardine Cycle & Carriage (“JC&C”) is a leading Singapore-listed company and a member of the Jardine Matheson Group. It has an interest of just over 50% in Astra, a premier listed Indonesian conglomerate, as well as other motor interests in Southeast Asia. Together with its subsidiaries and associates, JC&C employs some 201,000 people across Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam.
Astra is the largest independent automotive group in Southeast Asia, with further interests in financial services, heavy equipment and mining, agribusiness, infrastructure and logistics, and information technology. JC&C has directly-held motor subsidiaries operating in Singapore and Malaysia under the Cycle & Carriage banner, as well as other motor interests in Indonesia and Vietnam. The JC&C Group represents some of the world’s leading motoring marques including Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Honda and Kia.
Jardine Matheson is a diversified business group focused principally on Asia. Its businesses comprise a combination of cash generating activities and long-term property assets. The Group’s interests include Jardine Pacific, Jardine Motors, Jardine Lloyd Thompson, Hongkong Land, Dairy Farm and Mandarin Oriental, in addition to JC&C and Astra International. These companies are leaders in the fields of engineering and construction, transport services, insurance broking, property investment and development, retailing, restaurants, luxury hotels, motor vehicles and related activities, financial services, heavy equipment, mining and agribusiness.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.