Jardine Cycle & Carriage ("JC&C") is a leading Singapore-listed company and a member of the Jardine Matheson Group. It has an interest of just over 50% in Astra, a major listed Indonesian conglomerate, as well as other motor interests in Southeast Asia. Together with its subsidiaries and associates, JC&C employs around 214,000 people across Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and Myanmar.Astra is the largest independent automotive group in Southeast Asia, with further interests in financial services, heavy equipment and mining, agribusiness, infrastructure, logistics and other, and information technology. JC&C has motor businesses operating in Singapore, Malaysia and Myanmar under the Cycle & Carriage banner, as well as other motor interests in Indonesia and Vietnam. The JC&C Group represents some of the world’s leading motoring marques including Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Honda, Kia and Mazda.Jardine Matheson is a diversified business group focused principally on Asia. Its businesses comprise a combination of cash generating activities and long-term property assets. The Group's interests include Jardine Pacific, Jardine Motors, Jardine Lloyd Thompson, Hongkong Land, Dairy Farm and Mandarin Oriental, in addition to JC&C and Astra. These companies are leaders in the fields of engineering and construction, transport services, insurance broking, property investment and development, retailing, restaurants, luxury hotels, motor vehicles and related activities, financial services, heavy equipment, mining and agribusiness.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.