Fundamental - Factsheet
YANGZIJIANG SHIPBLDG HLDGS LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 17 May 2013 17:04
|Change (%): +1.13
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|-1.10 %||-5.79 %||-3.24 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-7.25 %||+4.68 %||-3.76 %|
|Long Term Return
|-47.97 %||-28.40 %||-10.50 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.850 - 1.155
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 21 December 2005 under the name Yangzijiang Shipbuilding (Holdings) Pte Ltd and adopted its present name on 15 March 2007.
The Group produces a range of commercial vessels, including mini bulk carriers, bulk carriers, multi-purpose cargo vessels, containerships, chemical tankers, offshore supply vessels, rescue and salvage vessels and lifting vessels.
The Group operates two yards, through its subsidiaries, JYS (the “Old Yard”) and JNYS (the “New Yard”).
The Group’s Old Yard is located in Jiangyin city. The yard spans about 800 m of deep-water coastline and covers an area of about 200,000 sq m (excluding the coastal area).
The Group’s New Yard is located in Jingjiang city. The yard has 1,940 m of deep-water coastline, production area of 1,508,857 sq m, a drydock that can accommodate two 100,000 dwt vessels and two half 100,000 dwt vessels at one time.
||18 Apr 2007
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($)
||First Day Close ($)
||First Week Close ($)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.