Fundamental - Factsheet
PT BERLIAN LAJU TANKER TBK
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 01 Oct 2014 07:12
|Last (SGD): 0.027
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.027 - 0.027
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was established on 12 March 1981 for an unlimited duration. PT Berlian Laju Tanker Tbk ("BLT") is an international liquid cargo shipping company, with a flexible and diversified servicing the chemical, oil and gas sectors, primarily in Asia, the Middle East and Europe. BLT is the largest provider of seaborne transportation of liquid cargoes in Indonesia and one of the largest in the intra-Asian chemical tanker segment, both by tonnage and by number of ships.
As of October 2006, the Company's fleet comprised 58 vessels, carrying organic and inorganic liquid chemicals, edible or vegetable oils (primarily palm oil), crude oil and refined petroleum products, and liquefied gases (liquid petroleum gas and other petrochemical gases) and propylene, ethylene, propane and other petrochemical gases.
The Company has a marketing presence in Bangkok, Beijing, Dubai, Glasgow, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Shanghai, Singapore and Taiwan.
||30 Oct 2006
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Rights Issue 1 for 3 @ SGD$0.061 on 09/07/2009, Rights Issue 1 for 1 @ S$0.034 on 07/07/2010
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.