Fundamental - Factsheet
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 03 Mar 2015 17:04
|Last (SGD): 3.970
|Change (%): -0.50
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||3.270 - 3.990
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The principal activities of the Group are the provision of mobile telecommunication services, international call services, mobile retail sales, after-sales support, customer services, paging services, research and development of mobile telecommunication products and services and investment holding function.
M1's mobile services comprise a range of voice, non-voice and value-added services provided on its nationwide dualband GSM9000/1800 network enhanced with General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) capability to support data services.
The Company has extensive distribution access to consumers and businesses in Singapore through the combination of its own network of shops, corporate sales force and dealers. As at 31 December 2003, M1 operated a total of 13 M1 Shop outlets.
In 2003, M1 ceased its paging business after more than 6 years of operation as it experienced steady decline in paging customers.
||04 Dec 2002
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Cash Distribution $0.046 on 10/12/2007,
Special Dividend $0.035 on 11/04/2011,
Special Dividend $0.017 on 11/04/2013,
Special Dividend $0.071 on 11/04/2014
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.