Fundamental - Factsheet
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 11 Mar 2014 17:04
|Last (SGD): 0.880
|Change (%): +1.15
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.725 - 0.980
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Incorporated in New Zealand in 1961 by Sir Ronald Brierley, GuocoLeisure Limited (formerly known as BIL International Limited) is an international investment company with a global portfolio of investments and some 85,000 shareholders. The initial focus was to acquire substantial shareholdings in public companies in New Zealand and Australia. By the 1980s, the Company acquired numerous global investments with shareholdings in over 300 companies. In the late 1980s, GL began to realign its strategy by focusing on a smaller number of assets with a core of trading subsidiaries and associated companies.
Following the Asian economic crisis in 1997, the Board initiated a review of corporate philosophy and investment strategy. This led to the write-down of asset values, disposal of a number of investments, the reduction of bank debt, a new management team and a new strategic focus for the Company. In 1999, its domicile was transferred to Bermuda. In 2000, its global head office was moved to Singapore and its primary share market listing was moved to the Singapore Exchange, with secondary listings on New Zealand Stock Exchange. The company's primary role is as an active investor with strategic shareholdings and active investment management aimed at extracting and maximizing shareholder value.
GL's primary role is as an active investor with strategic holdings and active investment management aimed at extracting and maximising shareholder value. The Company's current focus is on Hotels and Resorts development.
The Company changed its name to GuocoLeisure Limited wef 22 October 2007.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.