Fundamental - Factsheet
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 06 Dec 2013 12:26
|Last (SGD): 0.295
|Change (%): +3.51
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|-||+3.51 %||-1.67 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-0.67 %||+14.79 %||+446.30 %|
|Long Term Return
|+883.33 %||+346.97 %||+1080.00 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.052 - 0.400
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 31 December 1999 under the name of aspnetcentre Ltd, an IT services and solutions provider. As of 16 October 2003, the company changed its name to Rowsley Ltd. and has ceased all businesses with operational losses under the Group.
Today, the Company's core business is in investments, investment holding & strategic investments and other related activities.
Rowsley's strategy and direction are designed to provide a focused portfolio, which it plans to strengthen with significant investments in the coming years. Geographically, the Company is exploring growth markets around Asia and beyond. With a strong focus and clear vision, Rowsley envisions to be successful in terms of growth, performance and value for all shareholders.
||10 Jul 2002
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Rights Issue 2 for 5 @ $0.06 on 21/08/2009,
Bonus Issue 2 WT for 1 SH @ Exercise Price of $0.180/WT for 1 NEW SH on 01/10/2013
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.