Fundamental - Factsheet
BLUMONT GROUP LTD.
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 23 May 2013 17:04
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|+2.42 %||+6.29 %||+7.64 %|
|Medium Term Return
|+108.64 %||+641.23 %||+3420.83 %|
|Long Term Return
|+4125.00 %||+4125.00 %||+1590.00 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.023 - 0.865
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The company was incorporated in Singapore on 26 April 1993 as Adroit Innovations Pte Ltd. On 24 May 2000, the company was converted to a public limited company and changed its name to Adroit Innovations Limited.
In the past, the company was on e-business solutions provider, offering a full range of internet professional services.
Today, the company is an investment holding company. The Group carries out sterilisation services and owns first and only commercial gamma irradiation facility in Jakarta, Indonesia through the 51 percent owned subsidiary, PT Rel-ion Sterilization Services.
Change of name from Adroit Innovations Limited to Blumont Group Ltd. Trading under the new name wef 29 April 2011.
||19 Jun 2000
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($) a
||First Day Close ($) a
||First Week Close ($) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Right issue 2 for 1 @ $0.045 on 11/10/07
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.