The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 22 January 1991. On 16 February 2000, the Company was converted into a public company. It is a supplier of home furnishing products, ladies fashion apparel and other lifestyle products which are targeted at the middle market segments. Aussino markets its lifestyle home fashion products to Australia, Canada, China, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and the US, under one or more of the licensed trademarks namely Aussino, Retro, Sino and Royal Symphony.In Australia, the Group wholesales to major retail chains as well as many smaller to medium sized retailers. Together they have a total of approximately 1,280 combined retail outlets. In China, it retails through its 338 retail outlets in all of China's 31provinces. In the USA, the Group wholesales to major retailers which operate more than 5,200 combined retail outlets. The Group has a combined total of 12 Aussino stand-alone stores in Singapore and Malaysia.In 1999, the Group set up www.aussino.com, to test the potential for its products. The e-shop markets the Group's lifestyle beddings, home fashion products, ladies fashion apparel and other lifestyle products.The Company changed its name from Aussino.com Limited to Aussino.com Group Limited on 23 August 2000 and subsequently to Aussino Group Ltd wef 12 December 2001.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.