Fundamental - Factsheet
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 23 May 2013 17:04
|Change (%): -2.44
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|-4.76 %||+8.11 %||+17.65 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-20.00 %||+73.91 %||+25.00 %|
|Long Term Return
|+60.00 %||-11.11 %||-46.67 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.018 - 0.066
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated on 9 October 1965 as a private company. It acquired public status on 5 June 1968.
For 24 years, the Company had been making refrigerators and air-conditioners. With rising costs and the removal of duty protection, the Company phased out manufacturing of refrigerators and air-conditioners in 1990. In 1990, the Lityan group did a reverse takeover of the loss-making Group. The Company's name was changed from Acma Electrical Industries Ltd to Acma Ltd on 1 August 1990.
Since 1987, it has also been developing business in Russia. It owns the Moscow franchises for Delifrance, KFC, Pizza Hut and Haagen Dazs. It made forays into the USA market with the acquisition of 62 percent of chipmarker Paradigm Inc in 1994 and the purchase of 28 percent share in Hayes Microcomputer Products Inc in 1996. However, Hayes plunged into bankruptcy in 1998 In 1998, its 70 percent-owned Enersave Hldgs was listed on the SGX-ST. Since 1994, the Group has been building up its plastics tooling and injection molding operations. It has 8 plastics factories around world under the Acot division.
The principal activities of the Company are those of investment holding and contract works.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.