Fundamental - Factsheet
OXLEY HOLDINGS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 20 May 2013 17:04
|Change (%): +8.45
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|+8.45 %||+11.59 %||+11.59 %|
|Medium Term Return
|+1.32 %||+71.11 %||+100.52 %|
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.182 - 0.400
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 16 March 2010 under the name Oxley Holdings Pte Ltd. The Company converted into a public limited company on 13 October 2010 and changed its name to Oxley Holdings Limited.
The Group is a property developer specialising in residential cum commercial developments. Its strategy is mainly to provide the home buyer with quality residential properties at competitive prices.
The Company is the holding company of its subsidiaries, Ascend Assets, Galaxy Land, Hume Homes, Orchard Suites Residence, Oxley Ascend Capital, Oxley Ascend Realty, Oxley Assets, Oxley Blossom, Oxley Concept, Oxley Connections, Oxley Consortium, Oxley Global, Oxley Module, Oxley Mosaic, Oxley Niche, Oxley Residences, Oxley Rising, Oxley Star, Oxley Vibes and Oxley Wealth.
||29 Oct 2010
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($) a
||First Day Close ($) a
||First Week Close ($) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Share Split 18 for 10 on 05/11/2012,
Rights Issue 1 for 10 @ $0.17 on 20/11/2012
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.