Fundamental - Factsheet
MAXI-CASH FIN SVCS CORP LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 23 May 2013 17:04
|Change (%): -3.23
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|+11.11 %||+17.65 %||+26.32 %|
|Medium Term Return
|+25.00 %||+56.66 %||-|
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.292 - 0.640
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 10 April 2008 as a private limited company under the name of Maxi-Cash Financial Services Corporation Pte Ltd. On 13 April 2012, the company converted into a public company and changed its name to Maxi-Cash Financial Services Corporation Ltd.
The Group offers financial services in the form of pawnbroking and the retail and trading of pre-owned jewellery and watches through pawnshops and retail outlets in 24 locations as at 16 May 2012 in Singapore. The Group’s business is carried out by three (3) wholly-owned subsidiaries:
·Maxi-Cash Group which owns 12 subsidiaries that in turn operate the pawnshops;
·Maxi-Cash Jewellery which carries out the retail and trading of pre-owned jewellery and watches; and
·Maxi-Cash Jewellery Group, which manages the inventory of pre-owned jewellery and watches and carries out the trading of pre-owned jewellery and watches.
The Group provides pawnbroking services to consumers in a modern, professional and customer-centric service to meet their financial needs. The Group provides customers with "bank-like" pawning experiences where trust, transparency and reliability are the basic hallmarks of the Group’s services.
||22 Jun 2012
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($) a
||First Day Close ($) a
||First Week Close ($) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Bonus Issue 1 for 5 on 03/12/2012
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.