Fundamental - Factsheet
LIBRA GROUP LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 19 Sep 2014 17:04
|Last (SGD): 0.191
|Change (%): +4.95
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.077 - 0.205
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 20 October 2010 under the name of Libra Group Pte Ltd. On 6 October 2011, the Company changed its name to Libra Group Limited.
Through its subsidiaries, Libra is principally engaged in the business of providing integrated mechanical and electrical engineering (â€œM&Eâ€) services as a sub-contractor, including the contracting and installation of air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation (â€œACMVâ€) systems, fire alarms and fire protection systems, electrical systems and sanitary and plumbing systems as well as the manufacturing and sale of ACMV ducts and trading of ACMV related products. The Group's business can be categorised into two (2) segments as follows: M&E services, including the contracting and installation of ACMV systems, fire alarms and fire protection systems, electrical systems and sanitary and plumbing systems; and Manufacturing and sale of ACMV ducts and trading of ACMV related products. Its customers for the provision of M&E services include main contractors, property developers, statutory boards, listed companies and government bodies. Its major customers for our manufacturing business segment mainly include main contractors and sub-contractors in the construction industry.
||15 Nov 2011
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD)
||First Day Close (SGD)
||First Week Close (SGD)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.