Fundamental - Factsheet
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 19 Jun 2013 17:04
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|+2.63 %||-7.14 %||-7.14 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-20.41 %||-||-44.29 %|
|Long Term Return
|-51.25 %||-72.14 %||-82.27 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.035 - 0.099
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was listed on SGX-Sesdaq on 24 July 1995. The Company was incorporated on 9 February 1982 under the name Mayfran Singapore Pte Ltd. On 3 May 1995, the Company was converted into a public limited company and changed its name to Mayfran International Ltd ("Company"), after which it was subsequently listed.
Since its inception, the group has been engaged primarily in the bed linen and bedding accessories business in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. The principal activities are sales and manufacturing of bed linen, pillow, bolsters, towels and related household products in the Asia Pacific region. Mayfran owns the trademarks and brands of "Friven", "Designer Selective", "Perrin de Rossi", "Relax @ Home" and is also an authorized licensee for "Elle" and "Karen Neuburger".The Group was renamed to Friven & Co Ltd on 15 November 2006.The Group has changed its name to CCFH Ltd. Trading under the new name wef 26 April 2012.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.