Fundamental - Factsheet
CHARISMA ENERGY SERVICES LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 01 Dec 2015 09:22
|Last (SGD): 0.013
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|1 Year Range
||0.011 - 0.035
||Change From 1 Year Low
||% Change From 1 Year Low (%)
|Change From 1 Year High
||% Change From 1 Year High (%)
|2 Years Range
||0.011 - 0.089
||Change From 2 Years Low
||% Change From 2 Years Low (%)
|Change From 2 Years High
||% Change From 2 Years High (%)
|5 Years Range
||0.001 - 0.089
||Change From 5 Years Low
||% Change From 5 Years Low (%)
|Change From 5 Years High
||% Change From 5 Years High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Headquartered and incorporated in Singapore on 27 September 1997 before it went public on 8 July 1998, China EnerSave is a renewable energy service provider supported by an internal Engineering division that designs, constructs, fabricates, installs, commissions, operates and requisites management competencies related to the energy industry. Since 2005, the Group has been expanding its footprint in the renewable energy sector in China. With the completion of Scheme of Arrangement and divestment in businesses in 2010, the Group's core business is in investment holding via its wholly-owned subsidiary, Admiralty Engineering Pte Ltd which holds 51% of Yew Hock Marine Engineering Pte Ltd engaged in the provision of scaffolding works and trading of scaffold accessories for the refinery, petrochemical, construction and marine industries.
With the development and expansion of the Group's beyond its existing businesses in offshore and onshore marine, oil and gas to include the provision of services in the energy and power generation businesses including but not limited to constructing, acquiring, operating, servicing and maintaining power generation facilities and plants and the production and sale of electric power, the Group has changed its company name to "Charisma Energy Services Limited".
Change of Name:
1. China EnerSave Limited to YHM Group Limited. Trading under new name with effect from 3 May 2012.
2. YHM Group Limited to Charisma Energy Services Limited. Trading under new name with effect from 20 November 2013.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.