Fundamental - Factsheet
YHM GROUP LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 22 May 2013 17:04
|Change (%): -2.17
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|+9.76 %||+18.42 %||+18.42 %|
|Medium Term Return
|+9.76 %||+12.50 %||+1400.00 %|
|Long Term Return
|+542.86 %||-55.00 %||-88.75 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.002 - 0.048
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 27 September 1997 under the name of Enersave Holdings Pte Ltd and adopted the name of Enersave Holdings Limited when it went public on 8th July 1998.
Headquartered in Singapore, China EnerSave is a renewable energy service provider.
Since 2005, China EnerSave has been expanding its footprint in the renewable energy sector in China. The Group is supported by an internal Engineering division that designs, constructs, fabricates, installs, commissions, operates and requisites management competencies related to the energy industry.
Change of name:
China EnerSave Limited to YHM Group Limited with effect from 3 May 2012.
With the divestment of its various subsidiaries and businesses in 2010 and the completion of Scheme of Arrangement in October 2010, the Group's current core business is in investment holding via its wholly-owned subsidiary, Admiralty Engineering Pte Ltd ("AE"). AE currently holds 51% of Yew Hock Marine Engineering Pte Ltd, which engages in the provision of scaffolding works and trading of scaffold accessories for the refinery, petrochemical, construction and marine industries.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.