The Company was incorporated on 2 November 1999. It listed on SESDAQ on 8 August 2000 and was transferred from the SGX Catalist to Mainboard on 26 February 2013.
The Company changed its name from China Entertainment Sports Ltd to Chasen Holdings Limited on 17 May 2007 following the completion of the reverse takeover exercise on 12 February 2007 whereby the Company acquired the entire issued and paid up capital of Chasen Logistics Services Limited. As a result of the reverse takeover, the Company acquired a new core business in specialist relocation solutions for the manufacturing industries that utilize sophisticated machineries and equipment.
Chasen is an investment holding company. Its Group businesses now extend further up the supply chain to include third party logistics, technical and engineering services in Singapore, Malaysia, People’s Republic of China, Vietnam and Timor Leste. The Group diversified revenue sources cover industries such as wafer fabrication, TFT display panel production, semi-conductor, chip testing & assembly, solar panel assembly, consumer electronics, telecommunications, marine, ordnance and construction sectors in the following business segments.
1) Specialist Relocation Solutions - providing specialist manpower equipped with state of the art material handling tools, equipment, material and vehicles to relocate the machinery and equipment of our customers within their premises, from one location to another location within a country, or from one country to another. The Chasen Group acts as a strategic partner to its customers in the management of their global relocation needs through projects or maintenance contracts. The Group is equipped to handle very sensitive machinery and equipment in Clean Room and "raised floor" environment.
2) Third Party Logistics – including packing, packaging, trucking, distribution, freight forwarding, warehousing and related services. We pack machinery and equipment to OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications utilizing state of the art packaging material before they are transported to their new locations. Our warehouses are air conditioned and humidity controlled, on ground level space for heavy equipment or racked for palletized goods storage.
3) Technical and Engineering – covering design, fabrication and installation of steel structures, mechanical and electrical installations including hook up for production facilities, parts refurbishment, engineering and spares support, facilities management, scaffolding equipment and services, contract manufacturing, water treatment and process engineering services.
The Group’s diversified revenue base and long-standing customer relationship provide a strong fundamental that would enable the Group to weather business cycles in specific industry. Its business model and growth strategy have positioned the Group to benefit from growth opportunities in the region and to increase the proportion of recurring income in Group revenue.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.