Fundamental - Factsheet
HEALTHWAY MEDICAL CORP LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 17 Sep 2014 09:00
|Last (SGD): 0.051
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.051 - 0.075
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 16 May 2007 under the name of Healthway Medical Services Pte Ltd. On 10 June 2008, the Company changed its name to Healthway Medical Corporation Private Limited and on 11 June 2008, the Company was converted into a public company and changed its name to Healthway Medical Corporation Limited.
Healthway Medical Corporation Limited is one of Singapore's private outpatient medical service providers. It offers quality healthcare services across the medical value chain in family medicine, dentistry, paediatrics, orthopaedics, sports medicine, aesthetic medicine, TCM and healthcare benefits management. The Group operates 11 medical practice groups, comprising more than 80 clinics.
Each medical practice group has an established brand presence and has its own medical specialisation, market positioning and service proposition. They include Healthway, Singapore Family Clinic, Silver Cross, Peace, Aaron, Universal, Singapore Baby & Child Clinic, Paediatric Centre, Island Orthopaedic, NeuGlow and Healthway TCM.
||04 Jul 2008
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Rights Issue 1 for 5 @ $0.075 on 19/01/2010,
Rights Issue 1 for 8 @ $0.075 on 20/05/2011,
Distribution In Specie 82.29140735 Intl Healthway Shares for 1000 Healthway Shares on 07/06/2013
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.