Fundamental - Factsheet
RESOURCES PRIMA GROUP LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 21 Nov 2014 17:04
|Last (SGD): 0.193
|Change (%): +4.89
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.010 - 0.210
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Sky One is principally engaged in the provision of integrated logistics services and customised solutions, delivery of goods from the airport terminal, seaports or distribution centres to the consignees’ or customers’ and vice versa between Hong Kong and Mainland China.
Pursuant to the completion of the Acquisition by Sky One Holdings Limited of Energy Prima Pte. Ltd. resulting in a Reverse Takeover of Sky One, the Company's name has been changed from "Sky One Holdings Limited" to "Resources Prima Group Limited" with effect from 12 November 2014.
Upon the completion of Disposal of all of Sky One’s existing businesses (excluding PT Energy Indonesia Resources and any shares in it held by Sky One Network (Holding) Ltd) and the Acquisition, the Company’s business will comprise wholly of the business carried out by
- PT Energy Indonesia Resources consisting of
(i) the management of a stockpile facility, jetty and loading conveyor;
(ii) the transportation of coal ore produced by customers to the stockpile facility and the loading/uploading of such coal ore to ships at the jetty; and
(iii) other logistical support activities, and
- Acquisition Target Group, a Singapore-incorporated investment holding company which owns 80% of the issued share capital of PT Pilar Mas Utama Perkasa (“PMUP”), which in turn owns 99.8% of PT Rinjani Kartanegara (“PT Rinjani”). Both PMUP and PT Rinjani are Indonesia-incorporated companies engaged in the business of coal mining in East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Change of Name: Sky One Holdings Limited to Resources Prima Group Limited
Trading under the new name with effect from 14 November 2014.
||12 Dec 2002
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Share Consolidation 1 for 4 on 24/01/08
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.