Fundamental - Factsheet
NEW WAVE HOLDINGS LTD.
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 20 Jun 2013 13:13
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|+11.76 %||-36.67 %||-9.52 %|
|Medium Term Return
|+46.15 %||+137.50 %||+137.50 %|
|Long Term Return
|+90.00 %||+26.67 %||-|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.006 - 0.037
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 4 November 1999 under the name of New Wave Technologies Pte Ltd to be the holding company of the Group. It was converted into a public limited company on 14 July 2000 and changed its name to New Wave Technologies Ltd.
The Company has three core business activities, namely
- Component Distribution
- Value Added Distribution and
- e-commerce & IT Services.
1. The Component Distribution Division is in the business of sourcing and distributing active and passive electronic components.
2. The main focus of the Value Added Distribution Division is to distribute electronic components and systems with design-in services. Design-in services involve the selection of the right components, sub-systems and systems to be used in customers' products. The Group has also to ensure that the selected components, sub-systems or systems can perform their required tasks, when integrated with other components in the customers' products.
3. The subsidiary company, Eplus Technologies Pte Ltd (Eplus) focuses on providing e-commerce and IT services and solutions to the Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs). Services provided by Eplus include the following:
- Business Process Innovation;
- Systems and Network Consultancy and Implementation;
- Internet/Intranet systems design; implementation and hosting;
- Application Design and Development; and
- Application Maintenance and Support.
||14 Aug 2000
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($) a
||First Day Close ($) a
||First Week Close ($) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Share Consolidation 2 into 1 on 25/02/2005, Rights Issue 5 for 2 @ $0.01 on 18/11/2009
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.