Fundamental - Factsheet
P99 HOLDINGS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 08 Oct 2012 07:30
|Last (SGD): 0.055
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.055 - 0.055
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Originally established as a garment trading company, China Fashion Holdings Limited has shifted its business focus towards the ownership and management of quality lifestyle brands, with its first venture being the acquisition of the Pelé’s Cup brand licence. Pelé’s Cup is a coffee and café brand name associated with the legendary Brazilian football player.
As the official licence holder of Pelé’s Cup, China Fashion holds the master franchise to set up and operate ‘Pelé Cafe’ outlets, which are namely football-themed casual coffee joints and bars with Pelé features, along with the rights to manufacture, sell and distribute Pelé’s Cup licensed products, including but not limited to café-style food and beverage, apparel and merchandise, in the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”), Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore.
Change of name:
China Fashion Holdings Limited to P99 Holdings Limited with effect from 7 September 2012.
With the change in company name, the current core business strategy of the Group is to focus on brand management in the area of lifestyle products and services like cafes. The Company intends to concentrate more on lifestyle brand management when it acquired Asia Sport Alliance Pte. Ltd. in June 2011.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.