Fundamental - Factsheet
ADVANCE SCT LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 23 Jul 2014 11:22
|Last (SGD): 0.002
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.002 - 0.014
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 8 April 2004 under the name of Advance SCT Pte Limited and on 24 September 2004, the Company changed its name to Advance SCT Limited.
The Group provides a complete copper material solution from global sourcing and processing to eventual global sales and distribution of copper materials and related products. The supply chain was a natural evolution from its original business of providing printed circuit board (â€œPCBâ€) testing and finishing services to PCB manufacturers that both consume and generate copper related materials in the course of their business. The supply chain now forms the larger part of its business.
The Group expands its supply chain by venturing into copper refining and manufacturing through the recent acquisition of a copper smelter at Pulau Indah (near Port Klang) in Malaysia and the ongoing construction of a copper refinery in Singapore. Further refining and manufacturing processes will value add to the copper materials processed by the Group; thereby broadening the end products offered to its customers.
||24 Nov 2004
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Bonus issue 1 for 2 on 21/11/2005
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.