Fundamental - Factsheet
YING LI INTL REAL ESTATE LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 19 Jun 2013 17:04
|Change (%): -1.11
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|+2.30 %||-4.30 %||-8.25 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-3.26 %||+20.27 %||+56.14 %|
|Long Term Return
|+30.88 %||+5.95 %||-25.83 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.280 - 0.545
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Formerly known as Showy International Limited, the Company was listed on SESDAQ on 28 July 2003. It was renamed Ying Li International Real Estate Limited after the reverse take-over of Fortune Court Holdings Limited (“Fortune Court”) and its subsidiary, Chongqing Yingli Real Estate Development Co Ltd (“Chongqing Yingli”) and Chongqing Yingli’s subsidiary Chongqing San Ya Wan Aquatic Products Integrative Trading Market Development Co., Ltd on 26 September 2008.
Chongqing Yingli engages principally in the development, sale, rental, management and long-term ownership of high quality commercial and residential properties in Chongqing. Both internal and external resources are used to market its properties. Certain commercial properties that Chongqing Yingli has developed may be retained by it so as to enhance the value of the projects on an ongoing basis through quality property management services.
Chongqing Yingli also focuses on the development and construction of restorative projects of old living quarters in the urban districts of Chongqing. This business model of undertaking development involving urban renewal is a unique aspect of its business, with the reconstruction of old city areas into high quality and first-class design developments.
||28 Jul 2003
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($)
||First Day Close ($)
||First Week Close ($)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.