Fundamental - Factsheet
SINGHAIYI GROUP LTD.
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 10 Mar 2014 13:01
|Last (SGD): 0.018
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.016 - 0.030
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
SingHaiyi Group Ltd. specialises in property development, real estate investment, real estate co-investing, property trading and real estate management services in Singapore with the objective of further diversification of its real estate investments beyond Singapore in specifically in the United States of America ("U.S.A").
In differentiating itself from its competitors, the Group, apart from its strategic focus on design, has in the year 2011, adopted the "investment banking" approach towards its property development and re-development businesses. The "investment banking" approach is essentially a syndication approach whereby the Group leads in seeking out development sites or other related opportunities, sets the commercial parameters (including the level of debt and equity) and then brings in co-investors and joint venture partners, playing a lead or co-lead role for the duration of such projects.
||17 Jul 2002
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Rights Issue 8 for 1 @ $0.01 on 18/10/2011,
Rights Issue 1 for 1 @ $0.015 on 05/07/2013
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.