Fundamental - Factsheet
SINGHAIYI GROUP LTD.
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 25 Mar 2014 07:12
|Last (SGD): 0.017
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
Sector PE is calculated using (Total Market Cap/Total Earnings) of all companies in the category/index.
Sector Price/NAV is calculated using (Total Market Cap/Total Shareholders' Equity) of all companies in the category/index.
Sector Dividend Yield is calculated using (Total Gross Dividend/Total Market Cap) of all companies in the category/index.
For sector calculation, data for foreign currency denominated companies will be converted to SGD using the latest exchange rate.
Sector data updated hourly.
SGX-Catalist listed, SingHaiyi Group Ltd. (“SingHaiyi”) specialises in property development, real estate investment, realestate co-investing, property trading and real estate management services. It is backed by a management team and a board of directors with strong financial expertise and experience in property development and management. SingHaiyi differentiates itself from its competitors with its strategy to focus on design and has adopted an "investment banking" approach towards property development. Making its foray into Singapore’s property market in 2010, SingHaiyi made two acquisitions of en bloc property sites –Foh Pin Mansion at Charlton Road and Waldorf Mansion at Balestier Road. It has launched a HDB DBSS public housing project in Pasir Ris and is part of a consortium which launched an Executive Condominium public housing project in Tampines.In March 2012, SingHaiyi sold out all 21 units of Charlton Residences (Previous Foh Pin Mansion) in less than four months after it was launched.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Consensus Estimates
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what
you are missing out in our Help Centre
and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.