Fundamental - Factsheet
LANTROVISION (S) LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 10 Sep 2012 07:30
|Last (SGD): 0.034
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.034 - 0.034
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Group is principally engaged in the business of providing IT infrastructure cabling services and selling structured cabling systems and components in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, the Philippines, Japan, Korea and China. It provides installation, maintenance and support services for structured cabling systems, and also engages in the distribution of cabling systems and their components. Structured cabling systems are the main cabling infrastructure supporting the technological and telecommunications network of offices and buildings and provide the paths by which computer, PABX and other telecommunications signals are transmitted.
Currently, the Group is the certified installer for the following structured cabling systems:-
- Avaya Systimax structured cabling system
- AMP NETCONNECT Systems
- Siemon cabling system
- Panduit Network Systems structured cabling system and
- Krone PremisNET Multimedia structured cabling system
The Group's client base includes the Finance & Banking, IT and Electronics/Manufacturing sectors as well as the Government.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.