Fundamental - Factsheet
ANNICA HOLDINGS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 11 Mar 2014 15:56
|Last (SGD): 0.015
|Change (%): +7.14
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.013 - 0.033
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 20 August 1983. On 20 March 2001, it was converted into a public limited company at which time it changed its name to Oculus Limited.
It is focused on the innovation, manufacturing and marketing of colour lenses. Its colour lenses are principally marketed under the FreshKonÂ® and Uniconâ¢ brand names globally.
Aside from colour lenses, Oculus also offers disposable daily clear lenses, disposable bi-weekly and monthly clear lenses under FreshKonÂ® brand, and gas permeable lenses and solution under the BostonÂ® brand to its broad customer base.
With direct presence in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Malaysia, its products are sold in over 50 countries globally.
||11 Apr 2001
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Rights Issue 1 for 1 @ $0.015 on 14/12/2012
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.