Fundamental - Factsheet
ITE ELECTRIC CO LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 23 Jul 2014 09:49
|Last (SGD): 0.077
|Change (%): +1.32
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.033 - 0.157
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated on 12 April 1982 under the name ITE Electric Co Pte Ltd. On 18 November 1994, the Company was converted into a public limited company and took on its present name. The ITE Group has four local arms - engaged in marketing and product development, sales and distribution, product and system design as well as technical consultancy, system maintenance and manufacturing. It is involved in a growing export business to support local electrical contractors handling overseas projects. In 2000, the Group acquired a controlling interest in the business providing electrical co-generation plants using organic agricultural wastes to produce electricity for the industry and to supply surplus amounts to the national grid system. The principal activities of the Company are those of distributors of electrical distirbution and control equipment.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.