Fundamental - Factsheet
OCEANUS GROUP LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 25 Jul 2014 16:56
|Last (SGD): 0.022
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.014 - 0.031
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Formerly known as TR Networks Limited, the company was listed in SESDAQ on 27 November 2002. It was renamed Oceanus Group Limited after the reverse takeover of Oceanus Bio-Tech (Holdings) Ltd and its China subsidiary on 29 April 2008. Oceanus Group Limited was transferred from Catalist-NS to SGX Mainboard with effect from 25 May 2009.
Oceanus is a marine aquaculture specialist focusing on large scale; land based industrialised production and sale of premium quality Japanese Abalones. Its principal activities are the research and development, breeding, intensive production and sale of this luxury product.
Oceanus' Abalone is farmed inland in tanks ideally located along the coastal lines of Fujian and Shandong provinces in the PRC, giving the Group a cost advantage over its competitors.
At Oceanus' aquaculture production facilities, its Abalones are bred under carefully controlled environment to encourage their growth, survival and propagation so as to deliver a consistent supply of very high quality aquaculture products throughout the year.
Oceanus continues to refine and improve its operational protocols for production as well as instituting new programmes such as genetic selection to maintain its leadership edge.
The Group intends to enter downstream processing and brand marketing activities as well as expanding its current production capacity.
||27 Nov 2002
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Rights Issue 38 for 100 @ $0.029 on 17/06/2013
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.