Fundamental - Factsheet
MAGNUS ENERGY GROUP LTD.
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 02 Sep 2014 17:04
|Last (SGD): 0.014
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.011 - 0.050
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 28 March 1983 under the name Strike Electrical Pte Ltd and was renamed to Strike Engineering Pte Ltd on 3 October 1997. The Company adopted Strike Engineering Ltd on 8 July 1999.
Stike began its roots as a sub-contractor undertaking electrical installations. In a span of 20 years, it has built an established track record as a provider of quality and reliable mechanical and electrical engineering (â€œM&Eâ€) services.
With the stiff operating conditions & cyclical nature of the construction business, a strategic decision was made in 2003 to shift its business focus.
The acquisition of a 54.35 percent controlling stake in Mid-Continent Equipment Group Pte Ltd has enabled the group to establish new business opportunities in the oil and gas as well as alternative energies industries in new global markets.
The group will continue to tender selectively for profi table engineering projects. This will be an ongoing process for the group as it looks to diversify its energy business activities, broaden its earnings base and at the same time re-engineer itself to explore new opportunities globally.
In 2004, Strike changed its name to Magnus Energy Group Ltd.
||04 Aug 1999
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Bonus issue 1 for 1 on 2000
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.