Fundamental - Factsheet
BAKER TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 19 Jun 2013 17:04
|Change (%): -1.67
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|-1.67 %||-4.84 %||-6.35 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-15.23 %||+17.06 %||+27.16 %|
|Long Term Return
|+15.69 %||-10.61 %||+29.96 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.224 - 0.388
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated on 14 February 1981 as a private limited company under the name Majestic Manufacturing Pte Ltd before it changed its name to York Pacific Hldgs Pte Ltd on 31 March 1992. It became an investment holding company to acquire wholly-owned subsidiaries of York Trailer Overseas Ltd which in turn was a subsidiary of York Trailer Hldgs PLC which went into receivership. It became York Pacific Hldgs Ltd when it was converted into a public limited company on 18 June 1994. The principal activities of the subsidiaries include the manufacture of trailer axles, the assembly of trailer suspension kits and the distribution of a range of truck and trailer components in the Asia Pacific and Middle East regions as well as South Africa.
In 1995, Wassall Plc, through Aranburgh Hldgs Pte Ltd, acquired a controlling stake in the Company. It took the name Wassall Asia Pacific Ltd 1996. It became Baker Technology Ltd on 10 July 2000, upon the acquisition by Saberon Investments Pte Ltd.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.