Fundamental - Factsheet
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 09 Dec 2013 17:02
|Last (SGD): 0.004
|Change (%): +33.33
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.003 - 0.006
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was first incorporated as Gold Coin Ltd and was listed on SES in 1975. Following a restructuring exercise in 1992, the Company changed its name to Goldtron Ltd. The principal activity of the Company is that of an investment holding company. The Group's principal activities are that of electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and marketing and distribution of electronic components.
The EMS activities include printed circuit board assemblies and box build of customers' products. It provides design-input for more efficient production, proto-type run to mass production, and cost-down recommendations/solutions.
The marketing and distribution division acts as agent and representative of semiconductor component manufacturers to selected customers as well as buyer from semiconductor component manufacturers to support its end customers. To facilitate such sales, this division adds value through marketing, product promotion, and technical support to customers through their design stages, order and logistics administration till final delivery.
The Group has manufacturing plants in Shenzhen (Buji) and Shanghai, and trading offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China and Taiwan.
Change of Name: Goldtron Limited to ICP Ltd. Trading under the new name wef 16 October 2012.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.