Fundamental - Factsheet
EQUATION CORP LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 17 Apr 2014 17:04
|Last (SGD): 0.011
|Change (%): +10.00
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.008 - 0.019
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 26 June 1975 under the name of Heshe Enterprises Pte Ltd and was subsequently renamed as Heshe Holdings Pte Ltd and then as Heshe Holdings Limited upon conversion to a public limited company. On 26 September 2006, the Company changed its name to Equation Corp Limited.
The principal activity of the Company is that of investment holding.
The Group used to be engaged in garment manufacturing, the import, export and wholesale of ready-made wearing apparel, the retail of wine and wine related products, food & beverage and property investment and development.
The Group's current core business segments include investment holdings, recycling, trading of scrap metals and electronic waste products and sales and distribution of audio, video and electronics products. While the Group is still engaged in the property investment and development business, it has scaled down this area of its business in recent years.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.