Fundamental - Factsheet
EQUATION SUMMIT LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 02 Jul 2015 13:02
|Last (SGD): 0.006
|Change (%): -14.29
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.005 - 0.011
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
With effect from 18 November 2014, the Group has changed its name to "Equation Summit Limited" to better represent the Group's current expanded corporate profile and Group structure encompassing investment holdings, recycling, trading of scrap metals and electronic waste products and the sale and distribution of audio, video and electronic products as well as research and development of hardware and software.
While the Group will continue to focus on and look out for opportunities to grow its various business segments, it intends to increase its involvement in the technology segment, such as research and development of hardware and software.
Change of Name: Equation Corp Limited to Equation Summit Limited.
Trading under the new name with effect from 20 November 2014.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.