Fundamental - Factsheet
CEDAR STRATEGIC HOLDINGS LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 19 Jun 2013 10:54
|Change (%): -10.00
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|-10.00 %||+50.00 %||+80.00 %|
|Long Term Return
|+80.00 %||-25.00 %||-79.55 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.003 - 0.015
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Incorporated in Singapore on 17 October 1980, the Group listed on Sesdaq on 29 January 29 1997. It transitioned to the Catalist sponsor-supervised regime of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited ("SGX-ST") on 21 November 2008 under the name Jade Technologies Holdings
Change of name:
Jade Technologies Holdings Ltd to China Titanium Ltd.
Trading under the new name WEF 3 February 2011
In line with its business transformation, the Group changed its name to China Titanium Ltd. on 28 January 28 2011.
With the change of name, the Group owns an approximately 20% economic interest in Daqing Xinlong Chemical Company Ltd, a titanium dioxide manufacturer in Heilongjiang, People's Republic of China. It is also involved in the trading of titanium dioxide through PRC-incorporated Daqing Xinde Chemical Marketing & Distribution Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of 51%-owned Jade Marketing & Distribution Pte Ltd.
Change of name:
China Titanium Ltd. to Cedar Strategic Holdings Ltd.
Trading under the new name WEF 11 December 2012
Following the completion of the Equity Transfer and the Land Purchase, the Group will no longer be engaged in the titanium dioxide business. It intends to actively pursue the acquisition opportunities in line with the Group's long term plans to expand its core business to real estate with a focus on real estate in People's Republic of China.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.