Fundamental - Factsheet
TA ENTERPRISE BHD
Quotes 15 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 11 Mar 2014 14:53
|Last (MYR): 0.775
|Change (%): +0.65
|Buy Volume ('00)
||Sell Volume ('00)
|Cumulative Volume ('00)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.495 - 0.850
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
TA Enterprise Berhad is an investment holding public limited company incorporated in Malaysia on 13 March 1990 and has an issued and paid-up share capital of RM1,711,909,630.00. TA Enterprise Berhad is the ultimate holding company of the entire TA Group, with its shares listed on the Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad since 23 November 1990. TA Enterprise Berhad's scope of business interests include stockbroking; share financing; ESOS financing; fund management; derivatives trading and unit trust fund management.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.