Fundamental - Factsheet
SUMATEC RESOURCES BHD
Quotes 15 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 24 Apr 2015 16:58
|Last (MYR): 0.220
|Change (%): +2.33
|Buy Volume ('00)
||Sell Volume ('00)
|Cumulative Volume ('00)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.165 - 0.620
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Established in 1979, Sumatec has evolved from a service provider of construction work in the oil and gas facilities to a well diversified company engaging in the natural resources and energy sectors today. The company is currently engaged activities in the business of engineering & construction (oil & gas facilities); supply & management of coastal marine oil transportation; supply & management of onshore rigs & related equipments(oil & gas facilities); oil product storage & Terminalling; exploration & development of marginal oil fields; design, build and operate biomass renewable energy power plants; and exploration & mining of base metals (gold, copper & iron etc).Its business activities have taken the company to Azerbaijan, Cameroon, Cambodia, Maldives, Singapore and Vietnam. The company is listed on the Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (formerly known as Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange).
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.